To update about the weekend, here it is :)
Spend the weekend with PreciousJ. PreciousJ was supposed to come home on Friday night instead. But because of one Tango call, mother in law can't bear to leave him at mom's place. So, we all went over to mom's place on Thursday night to pick PreciousJ up.
He was in 5th aunt's care on Friday while I headed to work. & only managed to bring him home during the night. Had dinner with Shie Kiet, his dad and Hubs at TeckWhye before heading home. Tuck PreciousJ into bed and knocked out straight after he slept.
Met up with Shortie and Guoxiang on Saturday afternoon for lunch at TeckWhye Market :) Had a hard time handling PreciousJ cause he couldn't stop running about. Guoxiang had to chase him. PreciousJ kept on crying for Guoxiang and Shortie even after we went home. Had no choice but to trick him with ice-cream before he settled down.
Supposed to meet Shortie and Guoxiang for Club Mango at night but the timing we had planned doesn't match up with theirs. So changed of plans, met up with Hub's friend instead of the both of them :) Went over to Club Mango and realized we're too early. Had a couple of drinks before heading home cause I was mad tired. PreciousJ was already sound asleep when we reached home.
Messing around with the roses that Hubs bought for me during our Garnet anniversary.
Spend the Sunday afternoon with PreciousJ, at home. Watched tv with him and also had chips while watching his favorite show, Hi5. It's been a long time since I had the entire day with him. And even though I'm quite tired, I still enjoy spending time with him :) PreciousJ have his way to make me smile every single time!
But time flies whenever I'm with him. Soon enough, it's time to send him back to mom's place. & I guess Hubs knew I'll miss PreciousJ. Hubs allowed me to follow mom home to stay for a night since he's not working the next day. Slept with PreciousJ for the night instead of Hubs :) I hope he's not jealous, heeeee! To my surprise, Hubs suggested to sleep over for another night! Spend another night with PreciousJ before coming back to Hubs place.
He destroyed my roses :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHUQIN! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment