Hot-tempered. Fickle minded. Pampered. Sociable. Soft hearted. Fragile. Problematic.



Twitter | Facebook

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Everlasting ; 270310 ♥

Helloooooo!
Fickle minded me decides to open this blog once again. I know right. Tsk~
I don't know why but I got the urge to start blogging again. Hopefully I'm able to keep this blog going :)

So, I've been working for the past 2 weeks at Fuji Xerox Singapore Ptd Ltd. And guess what? I kind of love the job actually. Though I'm not highly paid but still, I'm looking forward to work every single day! Imagine, I can force myself to wake up every morning at 6am even though I slept for only 4 hours during the night. Wow, that is so not me. HAHAHA! Being a receptionist is fun, real fun.
I LOVE MY CURRENT JOB!

But still, I'm working under a "temporary" position. I'm still under a one month contract with my agent. Hopefully the company converts me into a permanent position so that I don't have to continue with my job hunt. 
I PROMISE TO STAY AND WORK HARD! *cross fingers*

Managed to meet up with Shortie, Guoxiang, Michelle and Shaun for Erica's 21st birthday celebration!
It's been a long long time since the last time I met up with Michelle and Erica.
(This is an overdue photo taken on the 24th of March 2012)

---

As for me and Hubs, things ain't going well for the both of us until he made an effort to change things better :)
The both of us quarreled almost every single day even though we don't have much time to spend with each other due to our working hours. & this have affected my mood for quite some time. 

But even though things are getting from bad to worst, Hubs still make an effort to cheer me up. & even though when I knew he tried his best to make things better, I admit I do go overboard at times :( BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! Gosh, I became super demanding lately. What's wrong with me? 

It's our Garnet wedding anniversary. (2nd year wedding anniversary)
And we had some argument this morning before I left for work. I broke down in the office, thinking that he don't even remember the occasion. He created the argument and even said he wants a separation between the both of us. Couldn't take the blow and cried in the office's toilet. I know I shouldn't bring my emotional moments into work but still, can't help it. Called Shortie up, asking her to meet me after work.

Hubs wanted to meet me first but he changed his plans and said he had something on. So I decided to meet up with Shortie instead. Train down to Bugis Street to catch up with Shortie and Yang Ting. Wasn't in the mood to shop at all though I feel like pampering myself. Settled down at StarBucks after much consideration on where to chill. & that is when I started to feel something fishy~ I wanted to get a drink but Shortie insisted me on sitting down with her until she thought of what she wants. So, I sat down and waited. Guess what?! Hubs came right up to me with Guoxiang. And I supposed, that is the surprise he wanted to give me uh. 

Though it's not something grand or expensive but still, it's the thought that counts. At least, he made an effort to plan up with my friends and give me a memorable Garnet anniversary. Hubs even bought me roses and brought me to have Swensens! ♥ It's not expensive but I'm loving it!

The combo of roses! It comes with the cute little bear. 
PreciousJ took the bear instead of the roses, hahaha!

Credits: Shortie

Dearest, Chew Wen Hui ♥
Thanks for tolerating all of my nonsense. And giving me endless love and concerns. Though things wasn't going well for the past few months. I almost had the thought of giving up our marriage. But thank God, you managed to save it back with your love and smile :)

Thank God, I've found you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment